Talent Acquisition Internship
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
Moncler is looking for a passionate and engaged HR Intern to join their HR Team in their Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Being involved in all recruiting activities, supporting the team in candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing;
- Defining recruiting needs and drafting job descriptions;
- Posting job openings on relevant channels;
- Screening and interviewing candidates;
- Maintaining accurate data in the Talent team’s database;
- Actively supporting Employer Branding projects and university relations
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Humanities or Labor Consultant;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team;
- Results-oriented individual with a positive attitude;
- Confident communication skills at all levels.
“Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!