Temporary Specialist, Email/SMS Marketing
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Tiffany & Co is looking for a passionate and curious, Email/SMS Marketing specialist to play a key role on the Digital Marketing Team by supporting global and regional campaigns, client-driven programs and SMS/MMS & email-led initiatives.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
CAMPAIGNS & STRATEGY
- Create strategic email and SMS briefs centered on business/client needs and insights.
- Own the Tier 3 Email/SMS brief life cycle, from campaign concept to deployment.
- Own the regional email brief lifecycle in partnership with 20+ market leads from campaign concept to deployment.
- Manage campaign timelines, routings, reviews, and feedback with cross-functional stakeholders.
REPORTING & OPERATIONS
- Track and report on email performance sharing monthly insights and results with cross-functional teams.
- Review and approve CRF forms to validate asset, linking, copy & campaign setup accuracy across all email campaigns, globally.
- Review CRF forms developed by agency for accuracy in assets, linking, & campaign set up.
- Maintain and share daily email calendar with relevant team members; sharing any updates made to campaign, scheduling/dates, segmentation, etc…
- Manage campaign proofs: ensuring smooth and timely routing, reviews and approvals from necessary teams (Project Management, Market Leads, Agency)
- Schedule, segment, and deploy regional specific SMS campaigns.
- 1+ year work experience in eCommerce/ Digital Marketing (email marketing a plus)
- The ideal candidate has a blend of creative and pragmatic abilities; He/She/They are highly collaborative, detail-oriented and a self-starter. An individual with strong communication, project management and organization skills.
- Must be solution-driven and heavily process- and detail-oriented; able to lead efforts to assess and improve go-to-market processes, identify solutions and influence stakeholder across the organization.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $27.00 – $33.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience.
Click HERE to apply.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!