Trade Marketing & CRM Intern
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Chanel is a French luxury fashion house founded in 1910 by Coco Chanel in Paris. Chanel specializes in women’s ready-to-wear, luxury goods, and accessories and licenses its name and branding to Luxottica for eyewear.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Reporting to the Trade marketing, you will contribute to the development of the Fragrance & Beauty business and client experience in the Middle East & India.
- Assist the Trade Marketing manager in the development and execution of trade marketing activities regionally
- Collect and compile information related to new launches and prepare full launch packs for the markets
- Prepare animations brief, and coordinate the design process with the Europe team
- Coordinate the local production of marketing material (prints / display material, etc.)
- Follow up with regional brand managers on the production & installation of their animations
- Gather post campaigns feedback from the markets and prepare animations reports
- Regularly visit key POS in the UAE to gather pictures and feedbacks on key competitors’ activities.
- Liaise with the markets to gather similar information.
- Compile monthly reports on competitors’ new launches and trade marketing activities.
CRM & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Brief Europe team and follow up on the delivery of trade CRM emailer
- Prepare a monthly CRM update for the markets
- Communicate social media assets to retailers and secure visibility for new launches
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
If you want your first successful experience in Operational Marketing, especially in luxury brands. If you are passionate about Fragrance & Beauty (F&B) and you have an esthetic sensitivity and you are client-oriented. If your strong organizational and communication skills, your dynamism and flexibility will be a real asset to succeed in this position, Chanel wants you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com