Senior Strategist (WT)
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What you’ll be doing:
You’re an ambitious Strategy professional looking to accelerate your learning curve and to help us deliver game-changing campaigns for one of our and the industry’s biggest clients. In this role, you’ll help to create award-winning campaigns leaving no stone unturned in seeking to identify the biggest problems, find the best solutions, and to deliver these solutions brilliantly, no matter where they exist in the customer journey. Our most recent campaign became the number one most-read article on BBC news at launch, has been tweeted by the likes of John Boyega and has grown ad awareness by over 300% in a single quarter while picking up 50+ industry awards along the way. Come help us write the next chapter of a storied brand.
Our ambition is to deliver award-winning and effective work, so you’ll be a team player and have the passion and energy to inspire the teams you work with to do the best possible work.
- Help the team develop end to end ATL campaigns for UK and Global.
- Lead communications strategies for certain lines of business.
- Be expected to develop strategies in tandem with other strategic departments – data and customer experience
- Work closely with the client service team to provide ongoing strategic support.
- Develop close working relationships with senior members of the creative team. For instance, debating propositions, being vocal in creative WIP’s.
- Lead insight development – sometimes using primary research.
- Be expected to spot new creative opportunities on the account to drive innovation.
- Be within a team of 4 helping to grow and develop the potential of the account.
- Be given room to grow fast but with the right support.
- You’ll join the best thinking that the agency currently offers, but you’ll also bring your own experience and outside thinking to keep our approach fresh.
- Experience in a strategic role across any channel, we are more interested in your lateral thinking.
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing communications strategies, excellent creative judgement and comfortable guiding the creative process.
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we’re in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul.
From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We’re also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 24TH MARCH 2021
All submissions to: email@example.com
Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.